When you visit Bowring Park, please come by to see the lovely fall display outside
the Bowring Park Lodge (305 Waterford Bridge Road).
To inquire about holding an event on park grounds, to check the schedule for the Swimming Pool and/or Amphitheatre, or to indicate a concern:
Also, click here to view City of St. John's calendar.
To book an event at The Bungalow in Bowring Park, please contact Red Oak Catering.(709) 368-6808www.redoaknf.com
The Bowring Park Foundation was established on April 18, 1995, as a not-for-profit organization under the patronage of Derrick Bowring, a relative of Sir Edgar Bowring. Sir Edgar donated the park land to the City of St. John's in 1911 on behalf of Bowring Brothers Ltd. on their 100th anniversary of commerce in Newfoundland.
In cooperation with the City of St. John’s, The Bowring Park Foundation is a Citizens group formed to ensure, through active participation in restoration and future development projects, that Bowring Park is maintained and developed as a public park for quiet family enjoyment for the citizens of the region.